How To See Who Follows and Liked Your Playlist On Spotify | Hidden Tricks
Are you a Spotify user who has a Spotify playlist? On most occasions, I know you would like to know how to see who follows your playlist on Spotify. Seeing the exact person who follows your Spotify playlist is impossible. Not unless you say you want to know the number that follows each person’s Spotify playlist or who follows your Spotify account.
The good news is that you are not alone in listening to your playlist. Other followers have an interest in your playlist. The bad news is that you will not know the follower but the number. If it matters to you, knowing who follows your playlist, you can just look at who follows your account.
From there, you can predict who is most likely to be following your playlist. This technique is not very accurate, but maybe you can find one of your playlist followers. You never know!
How To See Who Follows Your Playlist On Spotify by using Computer
Getting to know the number of your Spotify playlist followers using a computer is a straightforward task. Just follow the following procedure, and you will know your Spotify followers.
- Start the Spotify program on your computer
- Enter your Spotify login details, if you had already log in to the account, no need to do it again
- If you need to change Spotify password do it at this point
- Click on library and open one of your playlists
- From there you will be able to see who follows your Spotify playlist
- Under the title of the playlist, you will see a display that indicates the number of people following your Spotify playlist
How to see who follows your playlist on Spotify by using Mobile
- On your android phone, start the Spotify app. To help identify it quicker, look for a green circle icon consisting of 3 curvy black lines
- If you don’t have the application, you can download it from play store by searching it on the search bar
- After opening, look at the right end of your screen will see ‘your library’ at the bottom
- The next step will be looking for the playlist option. For easy spotting look for the second display from the upper part of the screen
- The number of people following you will always display under the playlist title. You can scroll to see who follows you in every playlist you have
In case you have made your playlist secret, you may not have any Spotify playlist followers. Make it public and gain followers. You will like it when you don’t listen to your playlist all alone.
How to make people Unable to follow your Spotify Playlist
Spotify cares about your interest. Not everyone wants to share his/her music taste with others. It is normal and acceptable. You don’t want people to follow your Spotify playlist, then just go for it. All you need to do is to make your playlist secret. Making the playlist secret means that your Spotify playlist will be invisible, unlike where it is public, and everyone can see and follow it.
Use the following procedure to ‘make secret’ your Spotify playlist
- Start your Spotify app on a phone or computer
- Enter the login details and login if necessary
- Click ‘Library’ at the right bottom
- Then click on the second option, ‘playlist’
- Choose the playlist that you want to be invisible
- On the right, you will see 3 dots icons at the top end of the screen. Tap there
- Scroll downward and select ‘make secret’
- Repeat this for all the playlist you want to make invisible
Why do you need to Know who follows your Spotify Playlist?
Can you see who follows your playlist on Spotify? This is a question that many Spotify followers ask. Different people have different reasons why they want to know their Spotify playlist followers. The fact is that knowing your followers may bring a bundle of benefits. Here are some reasons why you need to know who follows your Spotify playlist:
It is not all Spotify users who want to gain and know their playlist followers due to financial reasons. However, the majority of them are driven by financial reasons to gain followers. Do you want to know how people get finances from people following their Spotify playlist? Well, you are in the right place. If you do create a Spotify playlist, an artist with a song that is not famous can pay you to include his/her song on the playlist. With more followers, you will have promoted and made the track popular.
An artist may be seeking popularity on Spotify. Knowing people who follow his/her playlist, the artist will be recognized. If a person follows your playlist on Spotify, this means that they like the music. Tell me why won’t you be popular? Get to know who follows your Spotify playlist and be popular.
The promotion of your music doesn’t come easily. You need a lot of people to follow your playlist. Knowing who is following your playlist can also help most of them to join the music industry. They help you in promoting your career, and you can also help them to promote their music career. It is a two-way thing, which is very beneficial.
Pro Tips For Spotify Users
- You can ‘make secret’ or ‘make public’ your Spotify playlist
- To make people follow your playlist make a good selection, and listen to it often
- You can learn how to change Spotify playlist picture easily
Not everybody who is your Spotify follower will follow your playlist. But the probability is that most of your account followers listen to your playlist. If you need more followers just create great good content that most people will like. Don’t pressure so much if you have no followers yet. They will come through in no time.
Now you know how to see who follows your playlist on Spotify. We hope that the information was useful. Spotify is the home for all artists and music lovers. You can find a music buddy with whom you have the same music genre taste. All you need to do is to create an account and enjoy unending all music-type experiences. Every day will be Spotify day. Amazing, right?